· Spinach, at 13 calories in 2 cups of chopped raw spinach, is one of the lowest cost sources of nutrition you can give your body. It fortifies your body with folic acid as well.
· Half a grapefruit has only 40 calories and you get vitamin C and lycopene that is great for the body.
· Try multi-grain waffles-2 @ 190calories
· Whole grain breads have enormous nutritional value, vitamins and roughage that your body needs. Calories vary so read label.
· Eat a banana or apple with 1 tablespoon of peanut or cashew butter-200 calories
· 6 ounces of plain low fat yogurt mixed with 2 teaspoons of honey and ½ cup blueberries-200 calories
· Half a cucumber cut in rounds and 10 baby carrots dipped in 1/3 cup hummus-200 calories
· 2 tablespoons of peanuts mixed in 2 ½ cups of light popcorn-200 calories
· Almonds-eat 23 nuts@170 calories-great source of Vitamin E
· 69 calories if you eat a medium orange-or 110 for 8 oz glass of O.J.
· Tex Mex Bake Potato-add 2 tablespoons tomato salsa and ½ cup black beans to your bake potato –283 calories plus added fiber.
Healthy snacks help keep your energy up and prevent excessive hunger and subsequent overeating. If you crave chocolate or delicious snacks that are healthy, there is a new product that will satisfy those cravings and 100 calories only! Vitalcious snacks are healthy and good. Check out below! They cost about the same as a nutrition bar but tastier!
Vitalicious Our all-natural products contain no additives or preservatives and are fortified with essential vitamins & minerals. Fat-free 100 calorie VitaMuffins & VitaTops contain 4-5 grams of fiber, 15 essential vitamins and minerals, soy, oat bran and no cholesterol.
Vitalicious top selling Deep Chocolate VitaMuffins & VitaTops are also only 100 calories, 98% fat-free and contain 6 grams of fiber, 4 grams of protein, soy fiber, whole wheat and 15 essential vitamins and minerals.